|¶ DEFINITION OF TERMS
|We classified toilets of the world in
the unique way. Here is the definition of terms. Please
make sure the meanings of
terms in this site.
|¶ FEATURES OF TOILET
- SHAPE: SQUATTING STYLE / SITTING STYLE / COMPROMISE STYLE
- We classified the shapes of toilets into as follows by the
poses when you do it.
- HOW TO CLEAN UP: BY PAPER / BY WATER
- After you do it, how to clean up your anus.
- HOW IT DISAPPEARS:
- FLUSH BY WATER / FALL INTO A HOLE / ROLL DOWN SLOPE / LEAVE IT ALONE
Only from looking at the toulet, we cannot know the way of final
disposal. So this clasification means how it disappears
out of your sight.
- DIRECTION TO FACE:
- TO THE OPPOSITE WALL / TO THE ENTRANCE / TO THE SIDE WALL OR PARTITION / DIAGONAL / FREE
When you do it , which direction you should face.
- DOOR: 100% / 80% / 0%
- 0% means there is no door, for example China. 80% means we
can see the user's foot from the outside even if the
door is closed. 100% means we cannot see the user from
- PARTITION: 100% / 70% / 50% / 0%
- This is another special feature for China. 70% means that
you can check the booth is ocupied or not from the point of view
when you stand on tip-toe. 50%
means you can look down his/her head when the booth is
ocupied. 0% means no partition.
|¶ FEATURES OF URINAL
- EXISTENCE OF URINAL: YES / NO
- Existence of urinal. In the other words, if there is only
a wall or only a ditch, this is NO. If there are
urinals (generally it is made from ceramics) for each person,
this is YES.
- WALL HUNG MODEL(BOX) / FLOOR MOUNTED MODEL / WALL HUNG MODEL(TULIP) / WALL HUNG MODEL(POT)
|WALL HUNG MODEL(BOX)
||FLOOR MOUNTED MODEL
||WALL HUNG MODEL(TULIP)
||WALL HUNG MODEL(POT)